Exchange Dash to XRP | FixedFloat
Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
Dash is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency, the distinguishing feature of which is the use of the mechanism for increasing transaction confidentiality, developed in 2014 by Evan Duffield. Initially, the currency was called “XCoin”, and after testing and introduction to the masses, it was renamed to “Darkcoin”. The current name “Dash” cryptocurrency received in March 2015.
Dash Blockchain Transaction Processing Speed
DASH has an Instant Send feature — this development allows payments to be made in seconds. Cryptocurrency exchange using the new technology is slightly more expensive than usual, but this is offset by an accelerated transaction processing mode.
The average formation time for a new block is approximately 2.5 minutes, which is four times faster than on the Bitcoin network.
Dash network fee
The average fee of the network depends on the type of transaction, but on average according to the data for 2019 was $0.0007, which is also an advantage of this cryptocurrency.
XRP at a glance
Ripple is a blockchain-like payment system launched by OpenCoin Inc in 2012 that focuses on non-chargeback currency exchanges.
Ripple works not only with cryptocurrencies, but also fiat currencies and commodities. That being said, it is worth highlighting the difference in the names of Ripple and XRP. Until recently, an equal sign was put between these two names. Now, Ripple is the name of the company, and XRP is the internal cryptocurrency of the Ripple network.
Ripple account activation
If this is your first time using a Ripple account, you need to activate it. To activate a Ripple account, you need to send at least 20 XRP to it, which are frozen forever. This stock is attributed to spam protection. The purpose of the fees is to protect the network from DoS attacks, making them too expensive for hackers.
What if the Destination tag was not specified when needed?
Destination tag is the payment ID in Ripple and other coins. Many services have protection on addresses, which does not allow transactions without a tag.
If it happened that you forgot to specify the tag or specified it incorrectly:
- Check if the transaction went through. To do this, you can use the Xrpscan service.
- If the transaction is not confirmed, please write to our technical support. We will help you resend it.
- If, nevertheless, the transaction went through, then, unfortunately, we will no longer be able to help. In this case, you should write to the technical support service of the service to which you sent it.
The advantage of XRP over competitors is that the speed of financial transactions is almost instantaneous. An interesting feature is that the speed will not be affected by either the price or the Ripple rate, and even the load on the network will not be a problem.
exchange in 3 easy steps
- Enter the desired amount of Dash and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the “Exchange now” button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Dash to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Ripple will be sent instantly.