Exchange Ethereum Classic to Binance Coin | FixedFloat
Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
In 2015, the Ethereum platform was launched, which quickly gathered like-minded people interested in smart contract technology. In 2016, an attacker discovered a vulnerability with which he stole $50 million. After this event, a hard fork occurred, as a result of which two coins appeared — Ethereum with an updated protocol and Ethereum Classic as the initial version of Ethereum.
Ethereum Classic blockchain speed and fees
The exchange requires 30 confirmations. Blocks on the ETC blockchain appear approximately every 13 seconds. Average exchange confirmation time is 6.5 minutes.
Today, the average Ethereum Classic transaction fee is 0.000072 ETC.
Binance Coin (BNB) — Binance Exchange Token
The BNB Coin cryptocurrency was released through an ICO that took place in July 2017. As a result, they raised $15 million. Binance Coin was created as an ERC20 token and originally worked on the Ethereum blockchain. But in 2019, the coin “moved” to its own blockchain. The ERC-20 standard is still adopted by the Binance exchange.
What is a Memo and do I need to specify it?
There is an additional Memo field when submitting Binance Coin. Memo is the ID of the payment. It is unique, and with its help the service identifies the sender and recipient. Many services have address protection, which does not allow transactions without Memo.
If it happened that you forgot to specify the Memo or specified it incorrectly:
- Check if the transaction went through. To do this, you can use the explorer.binance service.
- If the transaction is not confirmed, write to our technical support. We will help you resend it.
- If, nevertheless, the transaction went through, then, unfortunately, we will no longer be able to help. In this case, you should write to the technical support service of the service to which you sent it.
Binance Coin Blockchain Speed
BNB is considered to be a fast blockchain. The transaction is confirmed in a few seconds.
exchange in 3 easy steps
- Enter the desired amount of Ethereum Classic and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the “Exchange now” button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Ethereum Classic to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Binance Chain will be sent instantly.