Exchange Ethereum to Trust Wallet Token (BEP2) | FixedFloat
Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
Ethereum is a new blockchain that, in addition to sending cryptocurrencies, allows you to run and run smart contracts. With their help, you can create a variety of decentralized applications, including their own currencies (tokens). In addition to contracts, a big advantage among other blockchains is considered to be a fairly high speed of transactions.
When will the transaction enter the blockchain?
Blocks in the Ethereum blockchain are created approximately every 13 seconds.
- With a high сommission, the transaction will be able to get into the next block.
- With an average сommission-the approximate processing time of the transaction is 3 minutes.
- When paying below the average сommission hit rate will depend only on the load on the network and increase or decrease the load. Some Explorer (e.g. etherscan.io) give information about the expected processing time of a transaction, but you must understand that this value is not accurate and can change depending on the situation.
The system does not see the transaction, what to do?
If you sent money, but there are no changes, check your transaction in Explorer (etherscan.io or blockchair.com) and verify that the transaction was created.
Make sure that the transaction was not sent through a contract, otherwise, contact technical support to solve the problem, you may have to wait a while in order to make a refund or exchange.
If the transaction has already been added to the blockchain, and the system has not seen it, please contact our support, we will be able to help you quickly.
A brief history of Trust Wallet Token
Trust Wallet Token (TWT) was created in March 2020 to develop the community and attract new users. Initially TWT was launched on the Ethereum blockchain (ERC-20), then moved to Binance Chain (BEP-2), and in October became available on Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20). Since its launch, Trust Wallet Token has been a success and is an important part of the Binance ecosystem.
What is a Memo and do I need to specify it?
There is an additional Memo field when submitting Trust Wallet Token. Memo is the ID of the payment. It is unique, and with its help the service identifies the sender and recipient. Many services have address protection, which does not allow transactions without Memo.
If it happened that you forgot to specify the Memo or specified it incorrectly:
- Check if the transaction went through. To do this, you can use the explorer.binance service.
- If the transaction is not confirmed, write to our technical support. We will help you resend it.
- If, nevertheless, the transaction went through, then, unfortunately, we will no longer be able to help. In this case, you should write to the technical support service of the service to which you sent it.
Binance chain Blockchain Speed
Binance chain is considered to be a fast blockchain. The transaction is confirmed in a few seconds.
exchange in 3 easy steps
- Enter the desired amount of Ethereum and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the “Exchange now” button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Ethereum to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Trust Wallet Token (BEP2) will be sent instantly.